EU Institutions and Bodies
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union
- European Central Bank
- European Court of Auditors
- Committee of the Regions
- European Data Protection Supervisor
- European Economic and Social Committee
- European External Action Service
- European Investment Bank
- European Ombudsman
- European Personnel Selection Office
EU News websites
- Commissioner delays, offset options & Jumbo japes
- Status Anxiety. The 6 million people at the heart of Brexit
- Denmark to strip foreign fighters of Danish citizenship
- Leaked recording shakes Slovak politics, confirms high-level political corruption
- Trump ex-Russia adviser Fiona Hill testifies in impeachment inquiry
- [Ticker] OSCE: Polish elections spoiled by 'homophobic rhetoric'
- France keen to pause EU enlargement
- [Stakeholder] Brussels welcomes Nordic culture
- [Ticker] Barcelona airport clashes after Catalan leaders jailed
- [Ticker] US: Erdogan responsible for possible Isis 'resurgence'
EU Law Journals
- Common Market Law Review
- Tell me where you come from and I will tell you the price: Ambiguous expansion of prohibited geographical price discrimination in the EU
- Storming the Bastille: Detention conditions, the right to liberty and the case for approximation in EU law
- Struggling with Article 101(3) TFEU: Diverging approaches of the Commission, EU Courts, and five Competition Authorities
- Third State participation in EU agencies: Exploring the EEA precedent
- An analysis of the Consular Protection Directive: Are EU citizens now better protected in the world?
- Journal of Common Market Studies
- The Politicisation of the European Central Bank: What is it, and how to study it?
- Humanitarian protection as a European public good: The strategic role of states and refugees
- Business Interest in the EU: Integration without Supranationalism?
- The Effects of Crises and European‐Level Fiscal Governance Reforms on the Budgetary Processes of Member States
- From Containment to Realpolitik and Back Again: A Realist Constructivist Analysis of Turkey–EU Relations and the Migration Issue
EU Law Academic Blogs
Most recent decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Union